It's a special joy to decorate a child's room. From plain to colorful and everything in between, these rooms hold promises and dreams.
The rooms for babies and toddlers can be done according to parentís choice as they are very small to decide but young children generally love being part of the process.
These are the points that must be taken care of while designing the room for toddlers:
- A bright colour should be used on the walls, floors or ceiling.
- There should be a display rack for all the toys, dolls and other stuff.
- Furniture in toddlerís room should not be minimum and if something is to be kept, make sure it does not have sharp edges or any comer that is harmful for the kid. There should not be any rolling furniture.
- The storage should be adequate so as to fulfill the needs of the ever growing toys, books and clothes.
- The window treatment is very important, it should be such as to provide adequate ventilation and air and yet to avoid excess light.