Ward off disease with neem
Eating Neem (Azadirachta indica) is not new tradition in India but has been there from time immemorial to ward off age old diseases naturally. Neem is a highly recommended natural remedy for skin diseases and is administered as natural potent blood purifier. Ancient people usually never had toothpaste to clean their teeth while neem twig were used to brush their teeth which kept them free from all cavities.
Neem is evergreen tree found in every part of India and has held many medicinal properties which can cure even chronic disease if used in effective way. Every part of neem is being employed in various things such as oil, insecticide, capsule, tablet and many other things. The main essential components of neem are reported as nimbin, nimbinin, nimbidin.
So girls if you really want to get rid of those ugly pimples coming on your face now and then, cure them with neem face pack or chewing some fresh leaves of neem. Neem has been used today excessively in skin care products like face wash, ayurvedic capsules, creams, and skin oil and diabetic capsules. Neem works like detergent killing all the bacterial infections causing especially acne, psoriasis and eczema.
The purest form of eatable neem is morpheme neem which is been used in vegetable capsules and found to be free from gluten, colour, yeast and corn. It not only keeps the skin free from all bacterial infections but also makes it glow from within. Here is the synopsis of benefits of neem:
- Neem has been referred as puissant medicine that wards of many skin diseases and it is extensively used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines due to its possession of ultimate medicinal properties.
- Neem effectively heals bacterial infection such as chronic eczema and other related bacteria that causes redness on the skin. Neem extract like oil or soap can give instant relief from bacterial infection even neem bath can be beneficial to cure minor infections.
- Chewing neem leaves effectively detoxifies blood which can result in speedy healing of skin disease. It also helps building our immune system strong and tough not allowing pernicious bacteria to invade the body
- Neem is extensively been employed in dental care products as it is reported that neem reduces or vanishes cavities, help in cavities, gum problems, bad breath and bleeding. The extract of neem makes an important ingredient in oral care worldwide.
- Doctors recommend diabetic patients to have decoction or just chew neem leaves which is the purest form in order to cure high blood sugar level. The bitter components of neem counterbalance the sugar content in blood of diabetic patients which helps them to maintain their sugar to a normal level.
- The active ingredients of neem are regarded as potent anti-cancer as they help killing cancerous cells actively healing tumour and boosting immune system.
- Drinking neem tea can be beneficial in indigestion and constipation. The decoction of neem leaves also kills intestinal worms and relieves acidity.
- Today every herbal skin product can be found with neem extract as its main ingredient such as shampoo, oil, ointments, beauty creams, lotions, soap, conditioner and tooth paste.
List of benefits is endless because of its possession of important ingredients that are useful in different products. So if you want to be at advantage start eating neem leaves on regular basis in order to keep your skin glowing and body healthy. One can easily find neem tree which grows in abundance all over India.