Simple exercises to stay fit
Staying fit is everyone’s dream while one of the best ways to keep your body fit and healthy is through simple cardio. Cardio can be performed with some easy going interval training that involves alternating high intensity exercise with recovery periods. This interval training allows you to burn more calories and will make a good way to get a great workout.
- The easiest way to stay fit is through simple walk, brisk walk and jogging. Stair climbing and running include in cardio and which ever exercise increases your heart rate is refer as cardio. Simple cardio generally can be performed at intervals either at home or gym.
- There are plenty of other exercises which can be done for few minutes to keep your body healthy and build endurance. These workouts are house chores, walking up and down, jog for a while and walk; they doesn’t need any special equipment or other instrument to start up and can be performed easily at anywhere.
Strength training exercises mainly focuses on entire body movements working with different muscle group. These training activities not only save times but help building body strength making you work in a functional way.
- For lower body exercises squats are great way to activate gluteus maximus and gluteus medius. Squat uses an exercising air ball which is pressed from the back on the area like glutes, hips and thigh.
- In squat you need to get into perfect position so as to protect knees and here are the ways you can resort to: stand with your hip or shoulder width apart and keep the exercising ball behind the lower back and against the hard wall for support. If you want to hold the weigh just keep them at your sides, hold the weigh over the shoulders or move downwards the thigh.
- Bend the knees and lower half into a squat but keep the knees in the line with toes while lower back should make 90 degree angle.
- Try this activity 10 to 15 times a day.
- Deadlifts exercise is basically similar to the movement we all do when we bent to pick things up. They are great exercises which targets mainly glutes, hamstrings and lower back.
- Deadlifts makes your lower back strong as they also work with multiple muscles. But those suffering from back pain should skip this activity until the back is strengthened.
- Know the simple deadlifts guidelines: stand with feet and hip about distance apart with holding light weigh dumbbells in front of thigh. Make sure you keep the shoulders back, abs in while back straight lower the weight down the floor.
- Body can be stretched downwards with weight as much as the flexibility of your body allows. Now push into the heels to go back to original position. Repeat this for 15 times.
- Pushup is common exercise performed by regular people who want keep their abs and build some chest especially men but also done by some women to keep their shoulders and arms in good condition and strong.
- Pushups need full strength of body to support your chest while your weigh falls on your arms during dips. Just start off with your arms, shoulders, core and legs with hands wider than the shoulders.
- Lay down with knees back a bit so that you lean your weigh on both the hands and the head is flattened down from the back.
- Now pull the abs in and keep the back straight, bend the elbows while lower half towards the floor. Push back and repeat the steps depending upon body’s strength.