Causes of Sleep disorder
Sleeplessness is a major problem faced by people often in our society and the reason could be endless affecting the sleep. There are various factors that interrupt our sleep leading to sleepless nights and those factors are drugs, smoking, chemicals, excessive work, tiredness and overstimulation with late night activities.
Bad sleep not only excels basic problem but also impacts lifestyle by accumulating fat on body. Recent researches have manifested that sleep deprivation makes a person fat by affecting ability to function properly. Various other reasons of sleeplessness have been highlighted as:
- Smoking and alcohol
- Sleeping environment
- Napping during the day
- Eating excessive junk food and spices
- Sedentary lifestyle
These could be some of the regular factors leading to sleepless nights while among men smoking and alcohol is the major cause and in women sleep affects due to sedentary lifestyle and napping during the day. In order to get sound sleep numerous things has to be kept in mind:
- Fixing time for sleeping and awakening- This is the crucial part of lifestyle and fixing a proper time for sleep and wake is essential. Some people allow to drift this time and generally tends to wake up at high hours of day suffers from bad sleep syndrome. When we sleep to such hours our body gets used to falling asleep for certain amount of time. Never make such mistakes and try to have good sleeping habits in order to best sleep at night.
- Change sedentary lifestyle- People who have a sedentary lifestyle generally suffers lack of sleep at night. Normally the cases of sleeplessness have seen in women who tend to sit ideal at home without physical activities. Working women generally have better sleep due to excessive strain and work pressure juxtaposed to other women. Change in lifestyle will help to get good sleep and if the body is engaged in tiresome physical activities such as shopping, running, exercising, walking and other household chores lack of sleep would no longer be a problem.
- Avoid day napping- Sleeping during the day time will no wonder never help you sleep at night. Afternoon is generally called as sleeping time for most people but they may never realize this is the reason for nightmare sleepless nights. Napping during the daytime is though not a bad habit but making it a compulsory ritual is actually a problem so try to limit your nap time in order to get dreamy nights.
- Chuck alcohol before bedtime- Alcohol doesn’t induce sleep as many thinks so, however it has immediate sleeping affect. But if that time is lost the level of alcohol in blood starts descending working as stimulant and can make you awake for long time.
- Avoid intake of caffeine- Never take coffee or tea before bedtime because coffee is a stimulator and alleviate sleep. So it is good to avoid any kind of beverages such as coffee, tea, chocolate and sodas before you sleep down.