Decorating a girl’s bedroom is great fun. A place to daydream, play games of imagination, study, play with dolls, sleep, put on some makeup and dream of a date with Prince Charming, a girl’s room is a special place that should be all hers.
- Every little girl loves colors; to make her room a place she will love to spend time, pick out fabrics such as floral prints, lady bugs and butterflies which delights her most.
- You can use stencils to add a colorful accent and choose colors of fabrics according to your wall color. Add matching window treatments to give your girl’s bedroom a unique touch.
- Girls, whether in grade school, pre teen or teenagers becoming young women, tend to be more creative than boys and always want to have their say in there matter.
- Paint her room according to her wishes using useful accessories. You can attach a mirror on her drawer. You can put her favorite dolls and stuffed toys on her bed. Remember teenage girls do not like dolls and stuffed toys in their room too be taken as too juvenile. For older and young girls prefer thematic designs and light colors to add to their peaceful mood.
- Inexpensive and novice things will also do a wonder in girl’s room. If talk of paints for her room colors like pink, blue on the walls would be better and also they make a small place look big. While on the ceiling white would be fine. Dark colors haunt a place so avoid it for a better.
- Bed is a comfortable place where one can relax, so be it a little girl or teenage every girl wants a royal treatment when it comes to her bed. Bed is her little throne to go all out on a little gurly fun. Go for a four poster bed, with a plenty of gauzy fabric all around to create a canopy.
- You can add finish touches to her room in the form of toys like her favorite doll and fairies and put on her bed side. Hang colored fairy lights in her room.