Today’s chairs are far better than the chairs of yesterday as heavy duty chairs are considered as much more cost-effective option for employees and your office. Though it is always difficult to determine the quality and durability of a chair. Before selecting chairs for your office put aside all brands, price and appearance just look at the products available and analyze what they have to offer to your body. You can also go online to find out the latest range and designs in chairs.
Look for strength and heavy duty classification as these chairs are built to last. Make sure the weight they bear is minimum and that they are built of high quality material. The types of chairs available in the market are comfortable and adjustable to every level providing space and comfort.
Leather adjustable chairs
They have thick padded contour seat and back with built-in lumbar support.
- These chairs have two way adjustable headrests. The type in leather chair can be avail with real pillow top seat and back.
- It has many features such as it is one touch pneumatic seat height adjustment, 2 to 1 synchro tilt control with adjustable tilt tension, top grain leather and finished with gunmetal arms with PU pads.
- These adjustable chairs are coming in endless varieties which are suitable for any body type person and gives comfort in all sense.
- The colours of these comfy chairs are enigmatic and soothing as in red, black, brown, cream, white and tan.
They are made to provide the best posture and support in order to prevent and treat back problems due to long hours of sitting. The chairs are comes in various material such as thick padded contour seat, grid seat, matrex seat, leather ergonomic seat and deluxe ergonomic drafting chair with multi task control.
- These chairs are highlighted with breathable air grid seat and back with adjustable lumbar support.
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Some have ratchet back height adjustment.
- Dual or multi function control with seat and back angle adjustment.
- Adjustable foot rest
- The colours which can be avail in ergonomic chairs are blue, red, black, tan, maroon, skin, navy blue and many other hues of different shades.
They feature intricate patterns on the fabric of the chair to give a historical feel. These chairs generally made of leather and vinyl. These chair gives a sensational feel blended with well-off.
Big and tall chairs
- The vinyl traditional button tufted chairs are hand applied individual antique brass head nail trim, spring tilt mechanism allows user to adjust tension and pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment.
- Classic box arm chairs are upholstered in black Italian leather highlighted with mahogany wood finished base and has hooded double wheel casters.
- Classic wood chairs are constructed of hardwood with steel leg base which gives the chair great stability, upright locking position, and pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment.
These are made for those individuals who are bigger and taller. These chairs are made larger so that the person can comfortably fit there. These are highlighted with
- Thick padded contour seat and back with built in lumbar support
- Seat height adjustment
- Upholstered with fabric
- Some chairs supports up to 450 ibs, heavy duty and made of high density foam cushions, inflatable lumbar support provides orthopedically designed custom support for the lower back.
- Vinyl big and tall chairs are designed to accommodate congregations, auditoriums, meeting rooms or any other gatherings.
- These vinyl chairs are covered with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial which keeps room germs free, use to comfortably seat many people and store away easily.
- The designs and colours available in these chairs are exclusive.