Drawing Room Furniture
Indian homes generally have Drawing room instead the western pattern where Living room is common while Indian drawing room is said to same as living because treatment is same for this room. Drawing room is a mainly functional place where we like to recreate and spend leisure time with friends & folks or just entertain our guests. This is why it is important to inculcate some comfortable and functional furniture in drawing room to make things handy and accessible while imparting a sense of ease.
Furniture pieces are purposeful apart from complimenting and aggravating beauty of interior décor, furniture reflects individual style and choice. Drawing room is the main place where adding stylish furniture can be more fruitful in displaying your own aesthetic taste for furnishing. While this room should have most engaging furnishing including sofa set, table, extra sitting chairs, designer ottomans, futon bed and bean bed and so on.
- Style and design can vary but drawing must have important furnishing pieces according to the size of the room. As a matter of fact, if drawing room is small room then incorporate only functional furniture while for a hall type drawing several furniture pieces can be placed.
- Furniture should be placed in such a manner that the room looks organized and well structured. People tend to cover up every corner of room with furniture which generally create mess and make the room look cluttered. Keep the furniture in organized way with minimal bulk furniture and add accessibility & comfort with small designer coffee table, comfy chair and futon sofa.
- Colour of furniture should be neutral because matching furniture with wall colour is not important rather furniture should suit the interiors of room.
- Say no to Bulky furniture and bring in some clean lined furniture to add beauty and style of contemporary scenario. Today a wide range of stylish furniture is available in the market based on theme, décor, design and era.
- Enhance the beauty of drawing by adding side tables that can be used for coffee or tea. Apart from important furniture some additional decorative furnishing keeps the room functional and help making it relaxing.
- Add luxurious furnishing if the décor demands so, as elegant and sophisticated furniture is attractive to impress guest. Modular furniture comes up with the elegant design and additional matching chairs & tables which is most liked by home owners for their drawing room.
- Proper Lighting is important to display the beauty of furniture lying in room, so ensure that your drawing room has well lit lighting system for better display & appearance.