Study room makes an important place for every student and this room should be subjected to new ways and experiments so that you can focus more attentively on studies as well as on playful activities. Study room is not created rigidly for studies as students can carry out any recreational activity over here while the interiors play a vital role in enhancing the mood and concentration.
To convert study room into a playful hub decorating it with varied things in terms theme, colour and décor. A subtle and soothing study room with ethnic décor and playful colours will surely make you sway to study and stay in this room. While preferences varies from men to women and they can choose the décor of study as they want. Here we have got some exclusive ideas as how you can make your study room more subtle and engrossing place:
- Experiment with the interior décor of your study room as this room generally has casual décor with less formal items. You should try to achieve the blended look in this room by mixing casual with formal décor. Organize everything in streamline manner and place your books against the largest wall. You can place an organized formal book stack in this room with classy appearance that can also store your entire stationary.
- Give your windows a treatment by placing light coloured curtains in an appropriate direction so that you can receive the useful morning sunlight. You can also use formal blinds over the windows to give complete look.
- The most important furnishing in study room is study table which should be the eye catching and comfy thing to be sat on. Make sure study table has enough space to sit comfortable. While often we get tired sitting on study table so for this you can place small comfy stools and beanbag at the side of study table.
- Colours play immensely affect and influence mood, so study room should have subtly light colours to bring about a boost in concentration towards everything carried out here. Bright colours also ease the tiredness and stress felt during the studies.
- Make sure you do not over fill study room with stickers, objects, decorative pictures and other clutter. A clutter free and streamlined study room can better help you to focus in your studies without stress. Study table, chairs and other space of this room should be free from extra baggage which is generally expected in student’s room.