Bedroom Decorating Themes
Bedroom is more than a place of retreat and relaxing as it is that special confined place which makes you fall in love with this space away from all chaotic worlds. To feel the warmth and coziness of bedroom it is essential to decorate it with different thematic style to reflect your personal style. Today bedroom is not just treated as a place to make out or sleep, thus the word has broadened in other way out. Bedrooms of today are preferred with decorating themes and aesthetic styles and well illuminated with trendy lights.
There are many themes which can be incorporated in a bedroom to decorate it in different style. Some of the best themes preferred by people are contemporary, traditional, and modern and western theme. So go ahead with your own personal style and blend with these mentioned themes to make bedroom a personification of your shadow.
- The theme of contemporary is stylish, elegant and especially for the people who love modern designs and follow trends.
- To impart your bedroom contemporary theme, it is better to pick clean and simple line designer furnishings to enhance the décor. This theme makes alterations with painting and coordinating bedding and pillows with modern design.
- Contemporary theme uses light accessories and simple with clean line furniture usually made of chrome or metal. Additional decorating items like designer yet simple square flower vase and ethnic painting on wall will add another advantage to this décor.
- Bedrooms incorporating contemporary style considers simple and stylish lighting fixtures especially a chandelier in conjunction with lamps would provide additional beauty to this theme. While fancy lighting fixtures should not be incorporated in this style décor instead pick chrome ceiling fixture with recessed lighting.
The key aspect of contemporary theme is the colour of wall which is preferred to be brown, black and tints of white. Neutral colours look best in contemporary theme as they need not to be decorated after paint because the accents do all the decoration themselves.
- To give the real look of contemporary theme to your bedroom try out simple artifacts and artworks like photo frames, and abstract art in order to bring out the original feel.
- Traditional theme for bedroom captures the luxury and comfort by giving classic modern look to the interiors. This kind of décor is embodiment of luxury and comfort thus to provide such aspect it picks warm and bold hues on walls.
- Incorporate warm colour scheme such as neutral tones of blue, cream, red, beige and to play down the bold colours pick some warm tints in order to create aesthetically traditional look in bedroom.
- You can additional touch of style with appealing flower vase and photo frames alongside bed and nightstands. Give your furniture heavy and stuffy look with upholstery and refined furnishings for original traditional appearance.
- Traditional themes keep simple window treatments through cotton or synthetic drapes. Adding blinds to the windows will impart this theme an extra appeal to overall bedroom.
- Western theme usually combines with pastoral and nature patterns on spread sheets and artifacts so as to provide the bedroom a typical appearance of simple yet stylish décor.
- Crafted miniatures, ceramic cowhands on the dressers and solid coloured bedsheets are the main characteristics furnishings of western decorating theme.
- Western appearance theme consist of colours such as brown, tan, black and other dark shades for the main walls but blended with other neutral colours and accessorized with turquoise or white shade accessories to lit the room bright.
- Rope can be used onto the lamps, wounded on pole lamps or to decorate lampshade edges and stitched to rugs and throw pillow for real western feel. Wooden artwork found on craft stores can be employed on to the walls, hang up stirrups, horse bits, horse whip and cowhides to the walls to feel the real old west.
Engaging in bedroom themes is most interesting task and incorporating these themes can make your bedroom feel like transcending in different world. So try out these exciting themes for your bedroom in order to get real feel of contemporary, traditional and western.
:: Bedroom Themes
| Bedroom Colors
| Bedroom Furniture
| Bedroom Interior Design Ideas